AIM
watde14

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

now your four away from your goal!!!

Not the best i've heard but needs something more... sounds like its just there... just missing something.

Sonofkirk responds:

You you are definately right ... I did it a long time ago and my mixing abilites were very weak if you see what I mean. Thanks for the review anyway !

** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} / ** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} /

Why not do

Eve of Destruction? Good song to do a cover of... Inferno is my second and you my friend get a high five. Any idea as to when the full cover is gonna be done? and is it gonna have vocals?

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks dude. I don't know when I will finish it, you know I'm very busy these days. Maybe in 2009 :P. Thanks for the review bro.

And Eve Of Destruction rocks, but hard to play xD

Evil collab Final mix. Evil collab Final mix.

Now

we just have to wait for every other aura to post there parts then we're set. Yeah sorry about the highs... Earlier mention of it would have made me fix my eq... sorry bud.

jrhager84 responds:

It's all good. We were under a time crunch (back then) so I just ran with it...

-Joel

Roc Roc

was this made on guitar pro?

sounds like a power tab or guitar pro. Actually try to play it.

Insanatic responds:

I did play this on Guitar and Bass. Its not guitar pro. The only thing I didn't do was the drums, they were done with Fruity Loops.

***~~~Latin Fire~~~*** ***~~~Latin Fire~~~***

not a big fan of

loops... which is all it is

ROUGH evil collab ROUGH evil collab

not sounding bad at all

liking it more and more as you go.

Evil collab rough idea Evil collab rough idea

hey bud im working on it.

im working on some high end stuff... after a little solo part would you like me to make a rhythm guitar part?

jrhager84 responds:

I've edited the song, so download this one, because it's different. I think you'll like this one's opportunity for you to shred on it.

-Joel

Hollow Holloween Hollow Holloween

Has potential...

Out of curiosity what kind of amp do you use and is it the amp distortion or a pedal? The EQ could use some work so if you let me know i may be able to help...