AIM
watde14

Metal Fuck Ac!d 4 Metal Fuck Ac!d 4

its nice that you made a preloader

only thing is that you should make the video stop when its over and go back to the preloader with maybe a play button. Or you could just put a replay button at the end of the credits... cause right after the credits the video just started playing again... Kinda defeats having a preloader.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

well i think i get it...

the guys with yellow blood are clones... jesus is a robot or cyborg of sorts, and hank... well hank is hank... and im guessing the black flame guy is the sherrif since i havent seen the sherrif in such a long time. But what happened to the clown? Is he finally dead for good?

Transformers Mediocrity 2 Transformers Mediocrity 2

Theres 150 pokemon...

Great easter egg... and gotta say that was probably the best one of these i have seen so far on newgrounds. Keep it up cause i cant wait to see the next one.

Avoidance 3 Avoidance 3

level

25 was pretty hard but i finally beat it. Great game... Maybe some odd powerups like a slow down or something like that would be awesome.

TheSongSalad responds:

thanks for the review! your suggestion is being taken into account.

Key Master 2 Key Master 2

GREAT GAME

Might have a little bit of a bias due to me being number 3

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2

One question...

is this one going to have multiple endings... I got Reemus ranked as Coward and Liam as Lucky... wondering if theres anything more i could have done to do better... This chapter seems more than promising

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

now your four away from your goal!!!

Not the best i've heard but needs something more... sounds like its just there... just missing something.

Sonofkirk responds:

You you are definately right ... I did it a long time ago and my mixing abilites were very weak if you see what I mean. Thanks for the review anyway !

** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} / ** \ Inferno - SX {WIP} /

Why not do

Eve of Destruction? Good song to do a cover of... Inferno is my second and you my friend get a high five. Any idea as to when the full cover is gonna be done? and is it gonna have vocals?

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks dude. I don't know when I will finish it, you know I'm very busy these days. Maybe in 2009 :P. Thanks for the review bro.

And Eve Of Destruction rocks, but hard to play xD

Evil collab Final mix. Evil collab Final mix.

Now

we just have to wait for every other aura to post there parts then we're set. Yeah sorry about the highs... Earlier mention of it would have made me fix my eq... sorry bud.

jrhager84 responds:

It's all good. We were under a time crunch (back then) so I just ran with it...

-Joel